Wednesday 10 April 2013

Gold on Blue Stamping

I have discovered that blogging actually helps me with uni work. Sounds like a massive excuse for procrastination, right? Well, I find that blogging gets me writing and engaged in one particular task for longer than 10 minutes and, luckily,  I am able to transfer that set of mind to other things, in this case uni work.

So here's my 'I really need to read 150 pages of a textbook by next week' manicure. I used one coat of Sinful Colors' Blue By You, a beautiful, opaque, blue jelly full of tiny flakies that reflect light in light blue, aqua and green tones. Did I mention it was opaque in one coat and that the formula was amazing? This is the first time I tried it this polish and I would add it to the favourites straight away. I used Essie's Penny Talk for the stamping using Bundle Monster's plate BM-212.

 

That's it from me. I really need to get reading.

Till next time, 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...