Friday 26 April 2013

Testing out the Blogger App

Even if I don't post too often, my nails are painted for 99.9% of time. I find that posting on the blog can take a while if I wanna do it all at once, and considering the semester ends in 5 weeks, it can be pretty hard to find the time.

I was browsing through Google Play, the Android app market, and came across the Blogger app. If I had thought about it, I probably could have searched for it but to tell you the truth, it didn't even cross my mind. Anyway, here I am, posting my first entry through mobile.

I wanted to show you the kit nails wraps I've been sporting the last couple of days. I got these for free from Mecca Maxima when they opened their Brisbane store last year. I really love the design and they were super easy to apply. The design remids me of those old school peppermint lollies, which once upon a time, I used to get from my grandmother. I've reviewed kit's wraps before here, if you wanna know more.

I guess the best thing about this app is that stops me from blabbing on because typing on a tiny keypad can be pretty annoying.

Hope you enjoy.

Till next time,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...