Sunday 15 September 2013

Sally Hansen Kook A Mango

Quick post to show you a NOTD, thing I haven't done before.

Today I'm wearing Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Kook A Mango, a orange leaning coral with an OK formula. I used two coats with no top coat.


I LOOOOOVE cacti flowers but they ony come out once a year on each cactus for a few hours of each day of the wek or so they bloom. I just happened to be taking photos ou†side (!) of this mani  and thought to include them.

Moral of this post: I lke cacti flowers,coral polishes for quick manicures and spring. I am a hapy woman.

Till next time,

Laura

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...