Sunday 22 September 2013

The Crumpet's 33 Day Challenge

So a while back (here to be precise), I wondered how one would get involved on a nail art challenge with other lacqueristas. Luckily I seemed to have found my answer when I came across the 33 Day Challenge created by the very talented Debbie from the British blog, The Crumpet. I thought this challenge is perfect for me mostly because I would have to post only three days a week and I would have a day leeway, if I happened to fall behind. 

Basically, this post is my pledge to start AND finish this 33 Day Challenge, which starts from tomorrow. I'm also aiming to take 1.5 hrs max preparing each post and plan ahead to avoid changing my mind at the last minute. Simple as that... I think.



See you guys tomorrow with my first official entry to this awesome challenge.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...