Friday 3 May 2013

Do You Wanna See My Peacock?

I've had an exam and handed in assignment in the last three days, I think I need some down time. Really, what better way to do it than by painting my digits with my new polishes?

I thought of doing swatches according to how much I liked them but the other three have holo glitter/flakies. Unfortunately, every time I tried to take a photo the sun would hide behind a cloud and the holo goodness wouldn't show.

That left me with Peacock by piCture pOlish, a beautiful dark purple jelly with tiny green hexagonal glitter and silver rectangular glitter. According to the piCture pOlish website, there is blue hexagonal glitter in there but I can't see it. Maybe it's hiding behind the purple jelly. Peacock shown with three coats for opacity and no top coat (still waiting on that Seche Vite!!!).


A closeup of all the glitter goodness.



 A few more for fun.





If you've seen other swatches (who hasn't?) or own the polish, you may notice the photos above a little overexposed. I really wanted to show the colour of the jelly as it isn't overly noticeable in real life. Either way this polish had buttery formula but after three coats it got a little thick on the nail. It also dried fairly smooth for such a dense glitter, which wouldn't bother me anyway but it's something to note.

This is such a pretty polish and the first time I saw it in Pshiiit, I fell in love straight away. When I got the polish earlier this week and saw the bottle, I was a little confused as I thought there was purple glitter in it.I still love and I'm very glad I FINALLY have it in my collection but it turned out to be something different to what I expected.

Have you ever had a massive lemming and turned out to be different when you finally got it?

Till next time, 

Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...