Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Whatever you were doing today, I hope you guys had a good break. Personally, I spent my day trying to come up with an Easter mani that didn't look too bad. 

Enjoy!

I used three coats of Face of Australia in After Dinner Mint and followed the leather technique to give it texture. Not that you can really make out what the motif is, but I used the bunny on an Easter egg  from the BM-302 stamping plate. I used Essie's Penny Talk, which dried extremely quickly on the stamper and had to attempt this a few times.

Till next time, 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...