Sunday 27 January 2013

Simple Summery Mani


South East Queensland is being hit by ex-cyclone Oswald and as you can imagine the weather is dreadful. Don't get me wrong, it's very good to get the rain considering how dry everything was, I just wasn't expecting to all come down in one day.

Anyway, this mani came about because I wanted something bright compared to this gloomy day. 



Base polish:         L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish in Matte Raspberry
Stamping polish:  Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Antique Bronze
Top coat:            essence XXXL Gel-Look Top Coat

*EDIT* I forgot to put the stamping plate I used. Oops! Bundle Monster's BM-225, by the way... 


I know it's nothing too flashy but I like the fact that it is bright yet subtle.

Til next time, 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...