Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunny Holographic Mani

Hello, hello! I was feeling inspired outside the GOT challenge and the Revlon Parfumarie range; this stimulus arose by looking at some pretty holographic polishes in the sun and let's face it, who doesn't like holo on their nails?

I started with two coats of Union Jack Black by Butter London in all but ring fingers, let it dry and applied on two dabbed coats of L.A. Girl in Supernova on the prepped fingers. While that was drying, which btw took forever, I applied two coats of the silvery holographic goodness that Ozotic 509 is and let it dry. I then stamped what I would like to call the stained window pattern from MoYou's Suki 04 plate with Konad's Black Special Polish. I topped all fingers off with one coat of HK Girl topcoat that helped the drying time of Supernova.




I ended up getting a lot of shrinkage on the black nails and usually I would point the finger at Seche Vite for that terrible trait, but this time I'm pretty sure it was Supernova's clear base and my piling of it on the nail. It ended up looking very thick and I actually had  a couple of the black nails pop off in one piece in the shower. :(


It was really pretty while it lasted and very rainbow-y. Blurred photo for effect.


And some  photo spam because you can never have enough holo!





Yeah, that's it from me. I'm just hoping more inspiration comes my way.

Till next time,

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this mani!!!! And I must have Supernova now!! I've been obsessed with 'feather' polishes but never seen them in holo, so this is a huge must for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One can never go wrong with holo! Supernova has been out for a while but I know there are a few e-sellers that still carry it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog posts AND to comment! We'll read and try to reply to every comment.

Please no link dropping and spamming, it's just not cool. If you've taken the time to comment on my post, I will check you out through whatever profile you've commented with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...